The Midnight Cry Is Upon Us

The Midnight Cry Is Upon Us https://youtu.be/zb48CZc_lII Our s...

Our series on the School of the Holy Spirit continues today. Pastor Ray talks about what it means to be crucified with Christ. This is where we (Christians) must all go, regardless of the costs involved. You cannot enter the School of the Holy Spirit, absent this crucifixion.

It's a real death to self, as you'll soon see if you've entered this school. If you've entered in, let this be an encouragement to you. If not, it's time to enter dear one...

"I have been crucified with Christ and still am; on the other hand I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me; and that life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God; the One having loved me and having handing Himself over in my behalf."

Galatians 2:20 Lavender New Testament

Comments