Skip to main content

Lord, Please Shelter Me Under Your Blood

Lord, Please Shelter Me Under Your Blood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n5tiq...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n5tiq-BZY8

Pastor Ray walks us through some of the highlights of his pilgrimage over the last 30 years, with an eye toward learning to fully trust in Jesus. Although Jesus demands our full submission, it takes much longer for most of us (myself included) to fully trust Him. Listen to Pastor Ray's testimony and make the same decision that he did to yield to Jesus, to trust Jesus for provision, health and ministry (i.e. everything). Jesus wants to carry you as well, are you willing to fully trust Him and allow Him to shelter you under His blood?

I kept thinking of the old hymn "Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus" during the broadcast today and I'll share the last verse below:

I’m so glad I learned to trust Thee,
Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend;
And I know that Thou art with me,
Wilt be with me to the end.

William Kirkpatrick
https://nationalprayerchapel.com/?p=41782&feed_id=4276

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Know You Hear Our Prayers Father

I Know You Hear Our Prayers Father https://youtu.be/5UCo4trgQxY We th... https://youtu.be/5UCo4trgQxY We thank you for each of you who called into pray today. Ask the Holy Spirit to ignite a passion for Jesus and a spirit of prayer? We're asking that this Spirit of prayer increase, yea even as we decrease will you join us? https://www.nationalprayerchapel.com/?p=31184&feed_id=593

The Midnight Cry (2008)

The Midnight Cry (2008) Listen to Pastor Ray go through in grea... Listen to Pastor Ray go through in great detail the parable of the ten virgins (from Matthew Chapter 25). Are you one of the ten virgins and if so do you have oil in your lamp? Listen as Pastor Ray explain what faith working by love means. Find out how to purchase faith, as you listen along... Pastor Ray gives some concrete examples of how this works. It's not complex but it's not an intellectual process. (NOTE: This message was preached during the severe financial crisis we had in 2008. The national debt was just over ten trillion dollars and that has now more than tripled to thirty three trillion dollars (i.e. $33,000,000,000,000+) so the day of reckoning is upon us.) https://www.nationalprayerchapel.com/?p=43320&feed_id=3233

Samuel Brengle (Part 1 of 2)

Samuel Brengle (Part 1 of 2) This is Samuel's direct testimony of en... This is Samuel's direct testimony of entire sanctification from the only known recording of him (from 1920). You may need to increase the volume a bit but it's well worth the listen as someone's spoken words tend to have more weight than just the written word. This has been to edited down to less than two minutes. https://nationalprayerchapel.com/?p=3860&feed_id=5140